Tamia Cloud Bible
673 Silcox Ford Road
Helenwood, TN 37755
Certified Public Accountant with experience in “Big Eight” public accounting, Fortune 500 accounting management, nonprofit, oil and gas, tax, and academia. Holds active CPA certificates in good standing in Tennessee and Iowa. Significant accomplishments include:
- Established Limited Liability Company, including financial systems and procedures, legal requirements, website content, and marketing.
- Installed accounting system, internal controls, financial reports, budgeting process, policies, and procedures for the Morgan-Scott Project to maintain accountability for six year growth in contributed support of 205%, from $96,000 at the end of 2006 to $293,000 at the end of 2012, and a reduction in internal overhead rate from 80% to 24%.
- Designed and implemented standardized financial review process, internal controls and procedures, and asset depreciation for the First Presbyterian Church.
- Taught Principles of Accounting I and II and Introduction to Computerized Accounting at Fairmont State College.
- Paid 120,000 invoices annually for 1500 oil and gas wells and six gas plants for the Eastern Division of Phillips Petroleum.
- Directed installation of state-of-the-art invoice processing systems in joint interest accounting and accounts payable for Phillips Petroleum Eastern Division.
- Directed three manpower reductions of 30% to more than 50% while increasing workloads by 300% at Phillips Petroleum.
- Instrumental in design and presentation of 2 ½ day seminar on the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act at numerous domestic and international locations of Phillips Petroleum.
- Directed financial and operational audits at Miller Brewing Company and packaging/paper subsidiaries of Philip Morris, Inc.
- Directed year-end audits and prepared financial statements and related disclosures in health care, nonprofits, manufacturing, and retail at Touche Ross & Co. Tested experimental audit process and provided instruction to partners and staff.
- Served as Chair of Petroleum Accounting Society of Houston Joint Interest Committee and Vice Chair of the Council of Petroleum Accounting Societies national standing Joint Interest Committee for one year.
- 2013 – Present ~ Chief Financial Officer, Cougar Dome, LLC
- 2008 – Present ~ Treasurer, Morgan-Scott Project for Cooperative Christian Concerns, Deer Lodge, TN
- 1999 – Present ~ Community service, including First Presbyterian Church, Huntsville, TN (Chair, Financial Review Committee, 2002 - present), Scott County Library Board (Secretary, 2001 - 2004), Oneida High School Band Parents (Vice President, 1999 – 2002, family estates and taxes
- 1992 – 1996 ~ Adjunct Faculty, Fairmont State College, Clarksburg, WV
- 1980 – 1991 ~ Senior Supervisor, Supervisor, Accountant, Phillips Petroleum Company, Houston, TX and Bartlesville, OK
- 1978 – 1979 ~ Internal Auditor, Philip Morris, Inc., Milwaukee, WI
- 1975 – 1978 ~ Senior Auditor, Auditor, Touche Ross & Co., Milwaukee, WI
- Certified Public Accountant: Tennessee 2005; Iowa, 1977
- Bachelors of Business Administration with major in Accounting, University of Iowa, 1975, with honors. (144 hours plus 3 graduate-level hours from Oklahoma State University)
- H. & R. Block Basic Income Tax course, 1995, and H. & R. Block Advanced Tax Topics, 1996
- American Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Council of Petroleum Accounting Societies